Is your life super stressful? Do you find yourself overwhelmed with the level of stress in your day to day routine? Most Americans admit to being highly stressed. Stress can cause many physical ailments, such as headache, back pain, shoulder pain, dizziness, and more. The majority of stress is created in the workplace, but can also originate from other areas of life. There are many in depth suggestions on how to eliminate stress. Today we will focus on a few simple ways to live a simpler less stressful life.
Get Rid Of Stress!
4. Seek Adventure, Not Drama
- Eliminate a few social networks – Keeping up with unimportant events is stressful.
- Plan two or three trips to take this year – Even if it’s a short road trip, get away!
- Practice yoga or some other form exercise – Take yourself on a fitness journey.
- Find yourself – Easier said than done, but it is possible.
3. Get your finances in order
- Stop buying thing that you don’t need – Shoes, purses, games, gifts, clothing, etc..
- Declutter. Sell what you don’t use – Get rid of the clutter in your life.
- Make a budget, & start saving – Take control of your finances. NOW!
- Start attacking debt smallest to largest – Credit cards, school loans, car notes, etc..
2. Learn to go with the flow
- Expect less from others – We are adults. You are responsible for your own life.
- Don’t panic when plans change – If plans change, make new plans.
- Realize every moment is a learning experience – Experiences make you stronger!
- Leave work at work – Don’t take the stress from work home. Learn to separate.
1. Surround yourself with success & love
- Find a mentor, someone “successful” to you – Schedule time with this person.
- Stay in touch with family & friends – These connections can bring much joy.
- Speak to strangers, make new friends – New friends are a new adventure.
- Learn to love yourself – Know your worth.
THANKS FOR READING