Looking back on my life, it hasn’t been too hard or too easy. I’ve had very good times and very bad times, but I’ve learned many lessons along the way. Some lessons I didn’t understand until years later, others I grasped immediately. Being that I’m still a young man, I don’t claim to know it all, but I do know that life is all about learning. Even when you’re not in the mood to learn, life will continue to teach…
LESSONS I’VE LEARNED SO FAR
1. Life is short – Cherish your loved ones, they don’t last forever.
2. Patience is key – Great things take time.. chill out. work hard. it’ll happen.
3. Happiness is important – We spend our lives looking for something we already have.
4. Success is subjective – Your success in not the same as my success.
5. Money doesn’t equal happiness, but it helps – Money is a tool.
6. Relationships are EVERYTHING – Build meaningful relationships, they matter.
7. Work hard, but make time for fun – Don’t allow yourself to work your life away.
8. It’s okay to say No – It is perfectly ok to say “NO”.
9. A positive mindset is necessary – Positivity changes outcomes.
10. Helping others is therapeutic – Helping others helps you.
11. Material things can be replaced – Get rid of the excess.
12. Laughter is healthy – Laugh as often as possible.
13. Be adventurous – Go somewhere new, do something crazy.
14. Find & stand for your passion – Be passionate about something.
15. Share your experiences – Because you could help someone.
THANKS FOR READING